MOEBIUS RESEARCH is devoted to the analysis and interpretation of data coming from high-throughput Omics experiments using complex statistical and visualization methodologies in basic and translational biomedicine research
MOEBIUS RESEARCH focuses on
1) characterization of pathological processes
2) determining key pathogenic factors
3) discovering specific biomarkers for diagnosis
4) finding novel therapeutic targets
5) computational drug repositioning
MOEBIUS RESEARCH uses systems biology and networks to find customised solutions to complex problems that “automatized” pipelines and isolated teams cannot easily find, with the goal of realizing the full potential of multi-Omics datasets.